Sundarijal Nagarkot trekking in Nepal is a short and easy trek commencing few kilometers from the north of Kathmandu along the valley rim through Sundarijal and then east to Nagarkot via Chisopani. Early morning we drive to trail head at Sundarijal and gradually walk uphill to Chisopani with great views of the mountains like Annapurna and Langtang mountain ranges.
Sundarijal Chisapani trekking trial offers the best selection and highlights of Sundarijal, Chisapani and Nagarkot trekking. The trekkers come in contact with temperate forests and you can observe the daily life and culture of village people.
Nagarkot is the ultimate destination of this delightful trek from where there are superb views of the Himalayas, especially at sunrise and sunset. It is an ideal trip for those who have little time but would like to make a short trekking trip around the rim of the Kathmandu Valley.
Drive about 1 hour from Kathmandu takes you to trek start point Sundarijal. From Sundarijal the trail climb up besides the water pipes which supplies Kathmandu drinking water, the trail will enter through the Shivapuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve. The trail continues uphill through the forest to meet the Mulkharka Villages with the inhabitants of Tamanag people. The trail continues with climbing on the forest of rhododendron and oaks after pass the Borlang Bhanjyang trail goes downhill to Chisopani (2140m), The mountain views are excellent from here can see the views of Annapurna to Everest, overnight at lodge.
After breakfast, we continue our trekking through mostly flat downhill trail to Nagarkot Trekking goes between the village and forest with the great views of country site and mountain. Nagarkot is a hill resort; from here we get breathtaking views of Mt. Everest, Manaslu and Gauri Shankar, Dorje Lhakpa and other mountains. Overnight in hotel.
We wake up early to catch the sun rising over the snowy Himalayan peaks. The first rays of the sun firing the peaks a lightest red slowly lighting up the Himalayas from Kanchenjunga and Everest in the far East of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri in the West. After breakfast we will trek down to old Newari town of Dhulikhel, overnight hotel
Dhulikhel tour of Bhaktapur/Patan and drive back to Kathmandu: after breakfast drive to After breakfast at Dhulikhel, we walk to the Namo Buddha (1982m), situated on hill above Panauti. It takes about three hours to reach from Dhulikhel.. There is an amazing legend related to the Buddha, which is commemorated by an ancient stone slab and a stupa with the all-seeing eyes of Lord Buddha. Later, we drive to Kathmandu.
- Transportation for Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by Tourist Coach
- Accommodation for two nights in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Annapurna conservation fee of USD 27 per person
- TIMS fee
- Transportation form Pokhara to Nayapul and from Phedi to Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Lodge trek with all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation in tea house lodge.
- Services of English-speaking trekking guide and porter (We will provide one porter for two people and the maximum weight carried by porter is 25 Kg in total)
- Accommodation, meals, transportation, equipments, and allowances of guide and porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter.
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if necessary.
- All applicable government taxes and service charges.
- Any accommodation, meals and other services in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
- Bottled drinks (mineral water, any cold drinks, and alcoholic drinks).
- Your travel insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips for guide, porter and driver, laundry, bar bill, telephone calls etc.
- Any airfare and departure airport tax
- Liability for expenses against sickness, flight cancellation, road blockage, accidents and other occurrence beyond our control
- Any other cost not mention above in cost includes.
About Cost Info:
- To apply and organize this trip, we required minimum 2 persons.
- Cost in USD 1397 per person on room sharing basis. (By overland) and USD 1350 per person on room sharing basis.(By air)
- Airfare of Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu - USD 238 per person.
- Airfare of Pokhara/Jomsom - USD 113 per person.
- Airfare of Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu - USD 204 per person.
- (Above airfare subject to change without prior notice by airlines).
Extra payable (if wish to travel by flight):
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|