We have designed this trek for those people who have short time and love the nature and mountain views. This trek provides a unique opportunity to explore the myriad wonders of nature, rural Nepal and the inspiring majesty and beauty of dramatic mountain views. Your first destination is Chisapani, where you will be enjoying the real boon of nature being away from the hubbub of city and your interaction with the local people will add another experience.
Early sunrise view from Nagarkot is the most fascinating and mesmerizing view. The village of Nagarkot is on the edge of the valley and offers superb view of the mountains as well as Kathmandu valley. Along with this you visit the temple at Changunarayan which offers you to have a peek observation of the religious practice of Nepalese people.
Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal takes approximately an hour and trek from Sunjdarijal to Chisapani takes about four and half hours. The trail will enter through the Shivpuri National Park. The first settlement you will come across is Mulkharka with Tamang habitants. The route heads down the ridge through the forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisopani (2300m.)
Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot takes about six and half hours. Your trek starts to Chauki Bhanjag, which takes about 2 and half hours. You continue the charming trails leading you toward Nagarkot. Nagarkot, (2175m) is by far one of the most popular destination. In the clear weather the Himalaya range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east, emerges from the darkness to greet the happy visitor with its awe inspiring majesty and beauty.
Trek from Nagarkot to Changu Narayan takes approximately three and half hours and drive from Changunarayan to Kathmandu takes about one and half hours. The most popular walk leads down from Nagarkot along a ridge to the temple of Changu Narayan-with views of Sankhu village to the right and Bhaktapur to the left. Changu Narayan is situated at the end of a long ridge which runs well into the valley, it is said to have been built in 323 A.D. by King Hari Datta Varma.
The temple is said to be the oldest temple in the valley which is richly decorated with sculptures and carvings. After excursion in and around Changu Narayan you board the vehicle to get back to Kathmandu
- Transportation for Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by Tourist Coach
- Accommodation for two nights in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Annapurna conservation fee of USD 27 per person
- TIMS fee
- Transportation form Pokhara to Nayapul and from Phedi to Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Lodge trek with all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation in tea house lodge.
- Services of English-speaking trekking guide and porter (We will provide one porter for two people and the maximum weight carried by porter is 25 Kg in total)
- Accommodation, meals, transportation, equipments, and allowances of guide and porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter.
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if necessary.
- All applicable government taxes and service charges.
- Any accommodation, meals and other services in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
- Bottled drinks (mineral water, any cold drinks, and alcoholic drinks).
- Your travel insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips for guide, porter and driver, laundry, bar bill, telephone calls etc.
- Any airfare and departure airport tax
- Liability for expenses against sickness, flight cancellation, road blockage, accidents and other occurrence beyond our control
- Any other cost not mention above in cost includes.
About Cost Info:
- To apply and organize this trip, we required minimum 2 persons.
- Cost in USD 1397 per person on room sharing basis. (By overland) and USD 1350 per person on room sharing basis.(By air)
- Airfare of Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu - USD 238 per person.
- Airfare of Pokhara/Jomsom - USD 113 per person.
- Airfare of Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu - USD 204 per person.
- (Above airfare subject to change without prior notice by airlines).
Extra payable (if wish to travel by flight):
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|