This is an easy trek providing a wonderful insight into Nepalese rural life with few uphill climbs of any significance. There are many alternative routes going West. A northern route provides a trek close to the mountains of Manaslu (7945 m.), Himalchuli, Buddha Himal (6674 m.) with a side trip to Baraha Pokhari, a fine high-altitude lake.
The more direct southern route to Pokhara allows a visit to the ancient town of Ghorkha with its large Bazaar. This route attracts novice trekkers and walkers and nature lovers because of its lower altitude although their are some very good views of the Himalayas without actually having to ascend into them.
- Day 01 Drive Kathmandu / Gorkha
- Day 02 Gorkha / Gorkha Dada
- Day 03 Gorkha Dada / Aap Pipal
- Day 04 Aap Pipal / Paudi
- Day 05 Paudi / Beshisahar
- Day 06 Beshisahar / Ghanpokhara)
- Day 07 Ghanpokhara / Pass Gaon
- Day 08 Pass Gaon / Rabidada
- Day 09 Rabidada / Syaklung
- Day 10 Syaklung / Chisapani
- Day 11 Chisapani / Begnas Lake / Pokhara
- Day 12 Drive Pokhara / Kathmandu
Note: The best season for this trek is March to May and October to December. The trek can be operated in both teahouses and under the canvas on request, as well as possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting & wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. For price and further information, please e-mail to us.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|