- Trekking in Everest Base Camp. Commencing from the airstrip at Lukla the first three days are spent trekking the established trail to E.B.C. We traverse West for a gradual ascent to the beautiful five lakes of Gokyo, where we rest for some side treks including a climb of Gokyo Ri for some fantastic views. From Gokyo we trek over the Chola pass onwards to Gorak Shep on the main trail and Kalapatthar, fantastic views of Everest. A further five days are spent descending to Lukla for our flight to Kathmandu. Everest Base Camp Trekking.
- Day 01 Fly, Kathmandu / Lukla (a 45 minute flight) trek to Phakding (2610 m.)
- Day 02 Phakding / Namche Bazaar (3446 m.)
- Day 03 Namche Bazar Rest
- Day 04 Namche Bazaar / Dole (4200 m.)
- Day 05 Dole / Machchhermo (4470 m.)
- Day 06 Machchhermo / Gokyo (4790 m.)
- Day 07 Excursion to Gokyo Ri (5357 m.) trek to Thagnag Kharka (5025 m.)
- Day 08 Cross Cho-La pass (5330 m.) descend to Dzongla (4830 m.)
- Day 09 Dzongla / Lobuche (4930 m.)
- Day 10 Lobuche / Gorak Shep (5140 m.)
- Day 11 Excursion to Kalapatthar (5545 m.) return to Gorak Shep
- Day 12 Gorak Shep / Dingboche (4343 m.)
- Day 13 Dingboche / Tyengboche (3867 m.)
- Day 14 Tyengboche / Namche Bazaar (3446 m.)
- Day 15 Namche Bazaar / Phakding (2652 m.)
- Day 16 Phakding / Lukla (2840 m.)
- Day 17 Fly back to Kathmandu
Note: It is possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting and wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|