- As the name suggests, Changunarayan Nagarkot Dhulikhel trek passes through many sites of religious, cultural and historical importance, Changunarayan Nagarkot trekking is therefore known by various names such as, Hike to Nagarkot, Changunarayan Nagarkot hiking, Dhulikhel treks, trek to Dhulikhel and Dhulikhel trekking etc. Situated on a scenic hill top, trek to Changu Narayan is famous for its unique example of Nepali pagoda architecture and culture experiences. Likewise, very close from Kathmandu, trek to Nagarkot is the best possible option to observe stunning views of Himalayas. We offer exciting Changu Narayan Nagarkot tours and Nagarkot Sun set view tours and treks.
After breakfast, we drive to Changu Narayan (1500m.) which is situated approximately 20 km east of Kathmandu. Changu Narayan is said to be the oldest temple of Kathmandu valley and is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage monument list. It is said to have been built by King Hari Dutta in 323 AD and said to be the oldest temple in the valley. We then trek to Nagarkot (2175m.). Walking through the pine forest along the ridge through the villages with splendid view of the valley and mountains we arrive at Nagarkot. It is one the most panoramic destinations of Nepal for landscapes, mountain views including Mt Everest and magnificent sunrise and sun set view. Overnight in hotel.
Early in the morning we will have sunrise view from the hotel. After having breakfast, we start a gentle walk for the first hour and go through the pine forest downhill enjoying the landscapes. Afterwards, we walk through paddy field and small villages which offer us some knowledge about the people and their life style. Approximate walk of five to six hours will take us to Dhulikhel (1440m), an ancient town situated 30 km east of Kathmandu. The Newar town of Dhulikhlel offers a traditional atmosphere along with spectacular views of the Himalayan range - with views of peaks like Dorje Lakpa ( 6966 m), Gauri Shankar ( 7,145 m) and Langtang ( 7,324 m).
We can have a complete panoramic view of the snowy ranges from Karyolung in the east to Himalchuli in the west. The old part of this town is an interesting area to wander around with some fine old Nepalese buildings and several interesting temples. Overnight in hotel.
After breakfast at Dhulikhel, we walk to the Namo Buddha (1982m), situated on hill above Panauti. It takes about three hours to reach from Dhulikhel. There is an amazing legend related to the Buddha, which is commemorated by an ancient stone slab and a stupa with the all-seeing eyes of Lord Buddha. Later, we drive back to Kathmandu.
- Transportation for Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by Tourist Coach
- Accommodation for two nights in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Annapurna conservation fee of USD 27 per person
- TIMS fee
- Transportation form Pokhara to Nayapul and from Phedi to Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Lodge trek with all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation in tea house lodge.
- Services of English-speaking trekking guide and porter (We will provide one porter for two people and the maximum weight carried by porter is 25 Kg in total)
- Accommodation, meals, transportation, equipments, and allowances of guide and porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter.
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if necessary.
- All applicable government taxes and service charges.
- Any accommodation, meals and other services in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
- Bottled drinks (mineral water, any cold drinks, and alcoholic drinks).
- Your travel insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips for guide, porter and driver, laundry, bar bill, telephone calls etc.
- Any airfare and departure airport tax
- Liability for expenses against sickness, flight cancellation, road blockage, accidents and other occurrence beyond our control
- Any other cost not mention above in cost includes.
About Cost Info:
- To apply and organize this trip, we required minimum 2 persons.
- Cost in USD 1397 per person on room sharing basis. (By overland) and USD 1350 per person on room sharing basis.(By air)
- Airfare of Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu - USD 238 per person.
- Airfare of Pokhara/Jomsom - USD 113 per person.
- Airfare of Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu - USD 204 per person.
- (Above airfare subject to change without prior notice by airlines).
Extra payable (if wish to travel by flight):
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|