- Commence with an overland journey to Sayabru Besi thus avoiding a stay at Dunche the main trading post of the area and a town of little character. From here, we spend four days hiking up through this beautiful alpine valley to Kyangjin Gompa, where we have two days to explore the glaciers of the high valley there is also the possibility to climb some minor peaks. These days allow us to acclimatise and prepare for the Ganja La, which is not easy and can be difficult if the weather conditions are against us. After completing the pass we make our journey back to Kathmandu via the beautiful and scenic Helambu region.
- Day 01 Drive, Kathmandu / Syabrubesi (8 hours)
- Day 02 Syabrubesi / Lama hotel (2480 m.)
- Day 03 Lama Hotel / Langtang village (3541 m.)
- Day 04 Langtang village / Kyangjin Gompa (3900 m.)
- Day 05 Explore the glacial system around Kyangjn Gompa
- Day 06 & 07 Kyanjing Gompa rest or small peak climbing
- Day 08 Kyangjin Gompa / Ngegang
- Day 09 Ngegang / Ganjala pass (5200 mtrs) / Keldang
- Day 10 Keldang / Dukpu
- Day 11 Dukpu / Tarke Ghyang
- Day 12 Tarke Ghyang / Sheramthang /
- Day 13 Shermathnag / Melamchipul
- Day 14 Melamchi / Kathmandu
Note: The best season for this trek is March to May and October to December. The trek can be operated in both teahouses and under the canvas on request, as well as possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting & wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. For price and further information, please e-mail to us.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|