The Arun valley provides really superb views of both Mt. Everest and Mount Makalu. It is located between the Sagarmatha and Makal-Barun National Parks. Trekking in this valley provides an alternative approach to the Khumbu region.
We recommend this approach to those people who have already been in the Everest region and want to revisit Everest Base Camp (Kalapattar) via a less traveled route. The trek requires stamina and fitness to fully appreciate the beauty of the region. which provides some outstanding mountain views.
Commencing with a flight to Tumlingtar to the East of Everest, the first week is spent trekking through virgin territory into the Solu Khumbu region before a push up on the main Everest trail to Kallapattar for tremendous close ups of Everest Nuptse and Lhotse along with many others before a journey back to Lukla and a flight to Kathmandu.
- Day 01Fly, Kathmandu / Tumlingtar and trek Satighat
- Day 02 Satighat / Dingla Bazar (1580 m.)
- Day 03 Dingla Bazaar / Majuwa
- Day 04 Majuwa / Salpa Phedi
- Day 05 Salpa Phedi / Sanam via Salpa Pokhari
- Day 06 Sanam / Bung
- Day 07 Bung / Gaikharka
- Day 08 Gaikharka / Puiyan
- Day 09 Puiyan / Phakding (2610 m.)
- Day 10 Phakding / Namche Bazaar (3446 m.)
- Day 11 Rest at Namche Bazaar
- Day 12 Namche Bazaar / Khumjung (3780 m.)
- Day 13 Khumjung / Tyengboche (3860 m.)
- Day 14 Tyengboche / Pheriche (4240 m.)
- Day 15 Pheriche / Lobuche (4910 m.)
- Day 16 Lobuche / Kalapattar (5540 m.) / Gorekshep (5240 m.)
- Day 17 Gorekshep / Pheriche (3930 m.)
- Day 18 Pheriche / Tyengboche (3860 m.)
- Day 19 Namche Bazaar / Phakding (2610 m.)
- Day 20 Phakding / Lukla (2840 m.)
- Day 21 Lukla / Kathmandu
Note: The best season for this trek is March to May and October to December. The trek can be operated in both teahouses and under the canvas on request, as well as possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting & wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. If you wish to join this trek with others, please click here
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|