The trek commences from the lakeside town of Pokhara traveling south west before looping into the main Annapurna trekking region. The area around Panchase is well known for its array of bird and wildlife. The first five days trekking are away from the more frequented trails providing an opportunity to experience the wealth of culture to be found in this area.
We eventually arrive at Ghandruk the largest Gurung village in the region and the Centre of the Annapurna Area Conservation Project. We rest up for a day to explore this ornate Gurung village which provides some serious views of the mountains Macchapucchare (Fishtail) Annapurna South and Himchuli before a two day trek back to Pokhara.
- Day 01 Drive, Kathmandu / Pokhara
- Day 02 Pokhara / Bhumdi (1520m)
- Day 03 Bhumdi / Panchase Bhanjyang (2030m)
- Day 04 Panchase Bhanjyang / Panchase peak and trek Chitre (1400m)
- Day 05 Chitre / Matathanti (1200m)
- Day 06 Matathanti / Ghandrung (1940m)
- Day 07 Ghandruk at leisure
- Day 08 Ghandrung / Pothana (1900m)
- Day 09 Pothana / Pokhara (820m)
- Day 10 Drive Pokhara / Kathmandu
Note: The best season for this trek is March to May and October to December. The trek can be operated in both teahouses and under the canvas on request, as well as possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting & wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. For price and further information, please e-mail to us.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|