- Mount Dhaulagiri (8137m), the seventh highest peak in the world rises above the Kali Gandaki River, which flows between the Annapurna Massif and this awesome peak. The trail extends through one of Nepal's wilde st and most remote areas where the mountain scenery is simply breathtaking. This journey is recommended for experienced high altitude trekkers in very good physical condition. The trek is possible only in autumn due to excessive snow and ice conditions in the winter and spring. The region is practically virgin territory for trekkers providing some extremely dramatic contrasts.
- Day 01 Fly Kathmandu / Pokhara / drive to Baglung.
- Day 02 Baglung / Maldhunga
- Day 03 Maldhunga / Darbang
- Day 04 Darbang / Takum
- Day 05 Takum / Muri
- Day 06 Muri / Bagar
- Day 07 Bagar / Dovan
- Day 08 Dovan / Upper Vungini (Italian Base Camp)
- Day 09 Upper Vungini (Italian Base Camp)
- Day 10 Upper Vugini (Italian Base Camp) to Glacier Camp
- Day 11 Glacier Camp / Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4750 m.)
- Day 12 Dhaulagiri Base Camp / French Col / Hidden Valley Getting off the glacier above the base camp often requires the use of ropes. Once over the steep moraine walls we reach gentler, less strenuous country. After a breathless climb to the top of French Col (5360m,) the views of Hidden Valley open out. The broad valley is reminiscent of Tibet and Ladakh and so are the temperatures (at least -20ºC at night).
- Day 13 Hidden Valley camp 5000 m. A rest day for side treks and exploring around the surrounding peaks.
- Day 14 Hidden Valley / Yak Kharka After climbing over the 5250 m. Dhampus Pass, we traverse avalanche-prone slopes and then take on the steep descent to Yak Kharka.
- Day 15 Yak Kharka / Marpha
- Day 16 Marpha / Ghasa
- Day 17 Ghasa / Tatopani
- Day 18 Tatopani / Ghorepani
- Day 19 Ghorepani / Tadapani
- Day 20 Tadapani / Ghandrung
- Day 21 Ghandrung / Birethanti / Pokhara transfer hotel.
- Day 22 Pokhara fly / Kathmandu transfer hotel
Note: The best season for this trek is March to May and October to December. The trek can be operated in both teahouses and under the canvas on request, as well as possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting & wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. For price and further information, please e-mail to us.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|