- This trek is ideal for people with less time who do not wish to travel too far from the Kathmandu Valley. Helambu is a lush region to the North of Kathmandu inhabited by Sherpas and Tamang people although the Sherpas of this region differ in their practices from their cousins in the Everest region. The trek passes through some beautiful forests and very interesting villages on route.
- Day 01: Drive, Kathmandu to Sundarijal by private vehicle (30 min drives) and trek to Chisapani (2194 m) ? approx 4 to 5 hrs walk.
- Day 02: Chisapani / Kutumsangu (2471 m) ? approx. 6 to 7 hrs walk.
- Day 03: Kutumsangu / Tharepati (3600 m.) ? approx. 5 to 6 hrs walk.
- Day 04: Tharepati / Melamchi Gaon (2550 m) ? approx. 3 to 4 hrs walk.
- Day 05: Melamchi Gaon / Sermathang (2693 m) ? approx. 4 to 5 hrs walk.
- Day 06: Sermanthang / Melamchi Bazaar (846 m) ? approx 4 to 5 hrs walk.
- Day 07: Drive to Kathmandu by local bus.
Note: It is possible to combine with some other activities such as white water rafting and wildlife safari. The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday.
- Updating ....
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at email@example.com|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied) , 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|